Steak House

Zmaja od Bosne 4 > 387-33-288000 in Bosnia And Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Steak House Sarajevo Reviews

idc0mplex idc0mplex
The Steak House rocks! Oct 31, 2011
Ate there with two friend's as per a recommendation from a couple a Brit's we met at a bar the night prior. They liked it so much they ate there twice in two days. Based off that I was sold.

Place was busy and packed when we got there but service was still good nonetheless. Took a minute to get our first drinks in, and initial order but was totally understandable.

I ordered hot cooked peppers as an app which went perfectly with the free delicious bread they give you. That was followed by the equivalent of a filet mignon here in the states and it was a perfect bloody rare just as i ordered. Came with a small Caesar salad and a baked potato.

No dessert for me but I did get a Bosnian coffee with a shot I told the server to pick for me. It was pretty much Bosnian moonshine and a perfect end to my great meal.
rachrmn rachrmn
Great food and service Jun 21, 2008
Dined at the Steak House while visiting sarajevo this year. Right opposite The Holiday Inn hotel, in the buisness district.

We had a long day and wanted to eat somewhere near the hotel for convenience, sure it was easy enough to jump in a taxi into town but after some recommendations from staff at the hotel decided on staying in the neighbourhood!!

The staff at the resturant were friendly and super efficient, I even spoke some dubious Bosnian to them, the smile I got was nearly a laugh!

Great food all courses and we had little extras like olives and home baked bread at no extra charge.. I love my food and was very impressed. The Mostar wine, which we had become to love during our stay was very good also.

Four courses each, wine, extras, all in all about £30 for the two of us!!

Check Sarajevo Hotel Deals