Stayokay Vondelpark

Stayokay Vondelpark Rates and Deals

Stayokay Vondelpark Amsterdam Reviews

Devika1985 Devika19…
Crashing in Amsterdam Jul 04, 2008
For the Amsterdam Meetup everyone was in need of a place to sleep. Since I live pretty far from Amsterdam I didnt know much about sleeping possibilities in the city. So I just found this place on the internet. Stayokay is a well-known chain of hostels here in the Netherlands. For the meetup we decided to stay over at the one that is situated near the Vondelpark. Vondelpark is one of the most famous locations of Amsterdam, but if you're visiting the city for partying then the location is not that good. Ít's pretty far from the best parts of the city to visit for a night out in the city so when it's cold outside you'll be best off by taking a taxi.

The hostel itself is not that expensive for Dutch standards, but because we travel a lot in Europe we know that its much cheaper in other countries in Europe. So that makes it expensive in my opinion! But like I said I think its normal for Dutch standards.

The safety is great. There is a keycard that gives you acces to the hostel but you also need it again to get acces to the area of the hostel your are staying in. So you need it inside also. Wich gives you a pretty safe feeling. The rooms are nice and clean so that was also good. I didn't have breakfast there myself but I was told it was nice!

The atmosphere was nice and relaxed, the rooms were clean, maybe a little bit expensive compared to other European countries, but it was a good place to stay.
Ante in our room at Stayokay Hoste…
jefrois jefrois
Hostel near park in Amsterdam Jan 26, 2008
This is a huge hostel located right outside Vondelpark, a great location, near the Van Gogh Museum and plenty of restaurants and is a short tram ride away from Dam Square and other attractions. The hostel itself has a pool table, internet, and many many rooms. It has a large area with couches to hang out so I feel it is okay if you already have a group of friends with you. I wouldn’t say that it is great for meeting other travellers but I would recommend it for those looking for a cheap accommodation and near the center of Amsterdam.
babbs babbs
Easter Holiday Nov 25, 2008
It was a good location to stay at during my Holland trip with my basketball friends.

Check Stayokay Vondelpark Rates and Deals