Stayokay Arnhem

Stayokay - The room
Stayokay - The hostel
Stayokay - Breakfast
Stayokay - Pool
Stayokay - The 'getting ready' room :)
Stayokay - That's all I need for a shower!
Stayokay - That's all I need for a shower!

Stayokay Arnhem Rates and Deals

Stayokay Arnhem Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Very comfortable and reasonably priced hostel option in Arnhem Jul 08, 2010
This hostel is a bit hard to find, as it is located in the outside of Arnhem. The bus station is located at about a 15 minute walk from the hostel, so if you have your own vehicle or you don't mind walking that far, the hostel is a great option. You can also hire a bicycle, but that is not an option for me, lol.

The hostel facility is really modern, clean and comfortable. They have a pool table, table hockey, a bar and a restaurant for breakfast. There is free internet in a computer by the lobby, but you can also buy wireless online time.

The rooms are nice and spacious, and this time around there wasn't that many people, so the room was almost only for me. The roommates I had on the first day were very cool and respectful, so I didn't have any problem.

The showers were inside the room, and they were just what I call a shower, two knobs and a tall shower... so it was very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was that there were no plug ins inside the room, so I had to use my laptop on battery all the time... and go elsewhere to plug it. A bit annoying.

The personnel were very friendly and helpful most of the time. They all spoke english. Breakfast was really good and generous, unlike other hostels.

I was surprised that you could see even families in this hostel, so it's not precisely a youth hostel, which I liked.

Overall, I did enjoy much my stay in this hostel and would recommend it to anyone.
The hostel
Breakfast
Pool
The room
montecarlostar says:
Thanks Sal! Europe was a blast really! I really hope there's a chance to meet again soon too buddy!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2010
sincitytraveler says:
Wow Carlos great blog and pics :) Sounds like you've been having a blast! We need to meet up again soon :)
Posted on: Jul 29, 2010
montecarlostar says:
I agree!
Posted on: Jul 23, 2010
Frostbourne Frostbou…
A nice place to stay in an interesting city. Nov 17, 2008
This was a nice place to stay. Reasonably priced. A little bit of a mission to reach the city centre, you have to catch the bus by the hospital. The beds were ok, but then again I'm a tall guy so most beds will be ok.

The breakfasts were really good, perfect start to the morning. The Bar was nice and lively, and all in all there was very good service from the staff. The 1 thing that I didn't like was the fact that if you wanted dinner you had to book in advance, the times I wanted they were not serving, so it was a little bit of an annoyance having to go all the way into the city for supper.

And make that a second, when I was staying there there were a lot of families there and their kids were a bit annoying, and the parents were prone to hogging the bar.
nealewelch says:
Thanks for the review, it was very helpful! Cheers,
Neale
Posted on: Jul 23, 2010
Ma-Ray Ma-Ray
Easy sleepover Jul 04, 2008
I suppose it is ment to be cheap, but I don't really think so. But it is affortable. I guess a real hotel will be more expensive. There isn't much luxery, but you have everything basic you need: a bed, a shower (which stops every couple of minutes, probably to discourage long showers) a chair and desk, clean sheets. You can rent a towel and you can pay extra for diner. Breakfast is included and very basic, but good.

I like the little English pub they made here. I sat there the second time I came here and drank coffee, hot choco and read a book. I also like the surroundings. It's out of the centre, but I'm with my bike so it's no problem. It's quiet here and very green.

Related Travel Blogs About Stayokay Arnhem

Veluwe Zoom route by bike [70,26km]
Stayokay Arnhem was more quiet and cosier then the one I had been in Amsterdam. But still it isn´t my thing. I was lying in a room with one other girl who came in at 4 o´clock quit drunk. After tha…Stayokay Arnhem was more quiet and cosier then the one I had been in Amsterdam. But still it isn´t my thing…

Check Stayokay Rates and Deals