Staying at Phi Phi

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Staying at Phi Phi Koh Phi Phi Reviews

eddie8498 eddie8498
Nov 15, 2007
Phi Phi Islands is a common tourist destination when you are in Phuket. People use daily tours (for the cost of e.g. 2,000 B) to see such great places.

But my advice as quoted in the blog summary is to stay there for at least one day. In this case, you need a ferry ticket to the island from Phucket, which is cheap and widely available, then you can rent a good room for only 1,000 B per night. Then, you can enjoy the ultimate beauty of this pure nature all over the day.

But remember that Phi Phi is a collection of small islands, and you can stay in one place only. The advantage of tours is that you can visit 2 or 3 places, but for a short time as you cannot enjoy (e.g. swimming for only 15min).

Tips: select your desirable place due to your desirable activity. And take care of you skin, Phi Phi has hot sunshine.
free08 says:
luv the advice.
Posted on: Feb 06, 2009
chrissie_53 says:
Hi ,i want to go there beginning of sept any idea of the wheater that time ?
Posted on: Jul 06, 2008
inirr says:
Where do you stay in Phi phi?
Posted on: Jan 17, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Staying at Phi Phi

Tour around Koh Phi Phi Beaches
Every time when somebody talked about Thailand he had to mention about Koh Phi Phi (English people used to say fi fi). It is one of memorable and know place in Thailand. It is island with beautiful b…KOH PHI PHI STAY (2 days): 700 BHT x 2 HOSTEL IN the middle…
Snorkelling & Beach Bars
 Today was an amazing day. Koh Phi Phi is definitely my favourite place we've been to. We started ut this morning by heading to one of the beaches that we didn't even know existed – we kind of…staying in Koh Phi Phi longer so that I could scuba too! When we finished…
Holiday In Cambodia!!!
One of my favorite songs is "Holiday in Cambodia," by the Dead Kennedeys.  So....I've wanted to go there for quite a while.  As I was recently traveling through Thailand anyways, I decided …Koh Phi Phi eventually.  She stayed there for a couple of days, and then…

Compare Phi Phi Island Hotel Rates (2.5km away)

Koh Phi Phi Map