StayON Beverly luxury hostel

(888) 298-9990

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals

StayON Beverly luxury hostel Los Angeles Reviews

ksarg ksarg
Afforable luxury which is a short bus ride away from top tourist spots! Nov 30, 2011
Here you get most of what you'd expect from a hotel but at a hostel price! Me and my friend loved our stay here!

Things included in the price :- towels, linen, memory foam beds, ipod dock, a safe, free coffee and bottles of water in the rooms. Bo, the owner, even let us borrow a laptop while we stayed because we didn't have one! For free!

Things now included are mini fridges(in the rooms), an ipad dock and printer in the communal area but these were not here when we stayed so I cannot comment on these facilities, they are just now advertised on the website!

Things not included in the price; 24 hour staff in the building, luggage holding before or after your stay, or private/en-suite bathrooms.

You can also buy from the vending machines which have things you might not expect, like camera memory cards, as well as snacks and drinks.

There are many bus stops within steps of the hostel going to Hollywood, Beverly Hills and downtown LA. They are around 20 - 30 minutes journeys and the buses are fairly frequent through the day. There are even little maps in the rooms to help you get to where you want to go!

The Negative points about this hostel; it is NOT really a social place, you will see other travelers and may make friends etc but it is not a party hostel. It is quiet and comfortable, which can be a nice contrast to the rest of your trip, but if your looking for somewhere to meet loads of people and go out and party, this is probably not your place.

For $50 a night I thought that this was a great place to stay, I really enjoyed my time here, and the owner, Bo was there when we checked in and he was so friendly and helped us in anyway he could throughout our stay!

The little extras like the water bottles and area maps were nice touches. The whole place was spotless and the toilets were also really clean, which is always nice!

I would highly recommend StayON Beverly to anyone wanting to stay in this area!

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals