Stay on the island of Capri

Italy

Stay on the island of Capri Reviews

LaLuna17 LaLuna17
Capri, Italy Jun 25, 2011
Exploring Capri on my own was one of the best experiences of my life. I had an amazing time interacting with the locals, eating the food and taking in the general splendor of an incredible island. It's slightly expensive but worth every penny! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for some sun, culture and adventure.
maegan88 maegan88
A beautiful Italian Getaway Jun 26, 2011
I had a quick trip to Italy in May 2011 which included Rome, Naples and the Island of Capri. Rome is the usual tourist spot, so once we had seen the sites there we decided to head to Naples. It is a long train ride, but beautiful views the whole way. Once we go there it was not so good. We were heckled, followed, surrounded and harassed by local people trying to sell things. And not to mention how DIRTY it was. So we quickly passed through the city and went to the sea port where we caught a ferry to the Island of Capri.

Capri is like a piece of heaven, especially after walking through Naples and having such a disappointing experience. Capri is full of white buildings, and the heart of the city is really at the very top of the island (which is a solid walk!!!). Everything about it was beautiful, it was classy, it was safe, it was quiet, and the views from all angles were breath taking.

So if anyone ever finds themselves in Naples and needs to take a beautiful break somewhere else, just hop on a ferry to the Island of Capri and you will not be disappointed.
anthonymorelli85 anthonym…
paradise Mar 31, 2008
My first visit to capri was the reason i kept going back!! Beautiful scenary, great food, rich heritage. The resurants and lodging are quite expensive,but once you get there-way worth the price. Dont forget to go to the blue grotto, its an underground cave that people swim to about 5 miles away from the port..the sand from the bottom illuminates the whole cave and gives it a glowing feeling because the water is so crystal clear
Italy Map