Stavanger Hotels

Browse 13 Stavanger, Norway hotel reviews for 31 Stavanger hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

n/a

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Stavanger

Sola Hotels12.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Stavanger Hotels and Deals

#1 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
Haydenerg says: "Comfort hotel stavanger is very comfort and strategic place when you come to vis..."
$65
#2 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
Haydenerg says: "I have visited stavanger about few times, And everytime I went there I always st..."
$105
#3 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
wermar says: "St. Svithun Hotel is a patient hotel to Stavanger University Hospital SUS. I..."
$54
#4 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
dark-phoenix says: "It's nice. But a little out of the way from the actual centre of the city. I did..."
$67
#5 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
Cordelius says: "Just a short walk from the city centre, the Park Inn by Radisson is nestled amid..."
$74
#6 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
Haydenerg says: "When I went to preikestolen-The Pupit rock last year, I decided to start my jour..."
$92
#7 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
sarahsan says: "Radisson Blu Atlantic Hotel is located in the centre of Stavanger, right in font..."
$94
#8 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
halilee says: "We spent a couple nights in this hostel which is located and attached to the hos..."
#9 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
IsabelleG says: "I booked this place for my stay in Stavanger because it was the cheapest one lef..."
1.5
#10 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
Avaria says: "This is another average Radisson Blu hotel. I am starting to get disappointed wi..."
$89
#11 of 31 hotels in Stavanger
sarahsan says: "The Clarion Hotel Stavanger is an all non smoking hotel which is located in town..."
$96