Arlanda airport, Arlanda, Sweden

Starbucks Arlanda Reviews

Chokk Chokk
The first Starbucks in Sweden Feb 02, 2011
I guess Starbucks is more or less the same everywhere, so in that sense; why make a review of one situated in Arlanda Airport in Sweden? Well, I was quite happy when they opened it last year and it was their first franchise in Sweden which otherwise is a real coffee country.

In general I find Arlanda airport rather dull but the last year I have spotted some improvement in the offering which is nice when you like me spend quite some time in the airport every week.

Starbuck was a serious upgrade of the airport for me; at least they now have a good offering in coffee as well. The Starbuck is very seldom full and it is almost possible to get a table there in order to relax before the next flight. Otherwise everything else is pretty much standard there; the store is situated in terminal 5 next to gate 5A.
The Starbucks Coffee in Arlanda
The Starbucks Coffee in Arlanda
Chokk says:
We drink a lot of coffee and it is true that a lot of it is bad but the quality is getting better and better when you go out. Like in beer where you now get quality products from all over the world - the same thing is actually also happening in the coffee area.
monoli says:
I don't know much about Scandinavians and their habits but there is a small coffee/patiserie place in Oslo (just by the port) where I had lovely, real coffee latte served in a bowl
I like Starbucks (especially in US) for their fruit teas :)
CFD says:
Scandinavians actually consume a lot of coffee , 90% of it is horrible and cheap filter or Instant coffee.

Check Arlanda Hotel Deals