Starbucks Coffee Shops

Visalia, California

Starbucks Coffee Shops Visalia Reviews

nicolas170 nicolas1…
Affordible Drinks Oct 16, 2008
The Starbucks in Visalia, near Target is a place that has great coffee and breakfeast sandwhiches. They have little snacks that are at a great price. My favorite drinks there is a Java Chip,and a Double Cocolate Chip. It's a calm and quiet place that you just want to sit down and have coffee in your hand and lose your self to the power of coffee.
X_Drive X_Drive
Feb 08, 2007
Oh come on, you know this one. But no one has reviewed it. Especially if you live in the United States you are familiar with this well-known coffee establishment. But something has gone completely wrong with the executives of this company.  They make very strong coffee which they sell for about five dollars a cup and they think because they have managed to sell ten cups a day at the store they have they will open another one a couple of blocks away and see if they can do it there too.  The result is that like here in Visalia, with a population of just over 100,000 we have 9 Starbucks.  It may also be the reason that their stock has not gone up for more than a year. Their shops are non-imaginative and seem to all have the plainest walls and furniture around. Personally, I pass on their coffee, too strong, too bitter, and too expensive.  I enjoy the coffee at any other coffee shop.
Zen says:
It seems to be spreading, they are now doing it in the UK as well. Small town, already has 2 Starbucks!
Posted on: Feb 09, 2007
vances says:
Sounds like Starbucks has gone to pot and will get grounded.......
Posted on: Feb 08, 2007
Aditu says:
I hear everything you're saying and I agree but I got to tell you when I'm on a roadtrip there's nothing like a white chocolate mocha with that shot of expresso to keep me going, lol.
Posted on: Feb 08, 2007