Starbucks Coffee Shop

Sierra Vista, Arizona

Starbucks Coffee Shop Sierra Vista Reviews

nikkicalifornia nikkical…
Coffeee!! May 16, 2011
For all coffee afficionados -- it's always Starbucks!

The real coffee. The real taste. The flavour.

They get it just right!

Starbucks to me in any country means "home".

Personal favorite: classic cappucino!!

I love my coffee, and i love it when it's from Starbucks!

They even have a Starbucks card you can use, and ofcourse they offer free wi-fi.

Once again, friendly staff, great service and the best coffee!!
Africancrab Africanc…
My favorite cup of Latte was totally messed up Feb 21, 2010
Starbucks is a touchy subject when discussed among good coffee drinkers, I included. I do however enjoy having my cup of latte at Starbucks. I have never had a complaint about service nor the product at any Starbucks location until I walked into the Starbucks located inside Target in Sierra Vista.

I'm not sure if the owners of the Starbucks Franchise know that there is a problem with the product at this location or not, or if the management of this location does not just care.

I had bad coffee, that is it.

The ladies behind the counter looked like they had a long day already and were just about done with service. Mike wanted to go find coffee else where, in fact he suggested McDonald's which I should have listened to him, but didn't. I paid $4.35 for a lousy, lukewarm cup of latte that I ended up dumping out.

I would not want you to waste almost $5.00 on a cup of coffee there unless you don't care. For $1.35 you will get a better cup of coffee from McDonald's located inside Walmart.

I hope their service changes because they give Starbucks a bad name.
pacificscorpio says:
Free wi-fi in North Amercia to like that atleast!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2010
Africancrab says:
He-he! I know darling, I have a 9 year old who is a McDonald's fan. I try to take her to other places though. Lately we have been looking for local restaurants, we ate at three local ones in Sierra Vista, great Italian too.
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010
TravellingAuntie says:
I try to avoid Starbucks and use local coffee shops wherever possible. Keep the money in the community!! (which means avoiding McD's too :-))
Posted on: Mar 17, 2010