Star Dome Inn

104/1 Rambuttri Road Bangkok 10200, Bangkok, Thailand

Star Dome Inn Bangkok Reviews

leanne_xo leanne_xo
Clean, Budget hotel right next to backpacking central! Dec 07, 2011
This hotel was VERY CHEAP for it's location! We paid 540 baht for a double en-suite room with air-con and hot showers (not that you need a hot shower!).

When staying at this hotel you need to remember it is a budget hotel, the room is small and simple but not tiny and it was completely spotless when we arrived.

The restaurant is not amazing but with so many great places to eat within a 10/15 minute walk who really cares?

(there is a restaurant on the other side of the road to the left which had the most amazing food, I can't remember the name but there's a big pond in the centre of the restaurant and pufferfish hung up outside-we ate here at least 3/4 times during our stay.)

The hotel felt very secure with a 24hour reception. There are safes you can use behind the front desk but you do need your own padlock although to be quite honest I felt safer with my valuables locked in my room and hidden out of site.

There is an alley connecting Rambuttri Road to Khaosan Road just around the side of the hotel.

At night it could be quite noisy but any backpacker wanting to stay on/near Khaosan I'm sure would expect this anyway.

Overall a comfortable stay in the heart of the backpackers community of Bangkok and I would highly recommend for a budget stay!

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals