Staples Center

Los Angeles, California

Staples Center Los Angeles Reviews

jenn79 jenn79
Feb 22, 2007
The Staples Center is home to the Clippers, Lakers, and many a large concert. I've seen Prince perform there! Seats are plentiful, so you can get cheap nosebleed section seats, or thousand dollars tickets on the floor. Particularly enjoyableif you have friends with corporate box seats, as this amazing dessert cart comes by that is just scrumptuous! (See picture!)

Set on some busy cross streets of downtown Los Angeles, it's also nearby some great restaurants, multiple bus lines, and has tons and tons of parking. It's always festive on this corner, as there are events every night of the week!
Clipper's Game!
Dessert Cart!
jeffy says:
Saw Paul McCartney at Staples last year and it was awesome. Beautiful arena. One of these days when I'm not so busy, I look forward to paying Kobe a visit.
Posted on: Apr 23, 2007
Eric says:
Yea, I'm 24...But was up in the bay area for a bit for school ;)
Posted on: Mar 07, 2007
jenn79 says:
20 years?! Eric, you don't look a day older than 25!!
Posted on: Mar 07, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Staples Center

Anime Expo Day 1
Intro One day as I was playing World of Warcraft on my computer and occasionally browsing the internet, my friend asked me if I wanted to go to Anime Expo in Los Angeles, California.  I did…Los Angeles convention center next to the Staples Center , home of the Lakers and the almighty Clippers and it’s the biggest…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals