Staples Center

1111 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Staples Center Los Angeles Reviews

travdillon travdill…
go lakers! Jul 09, 2011
the staples center is in the heart of downtown and home of the best team in the world: the Los Angeles Lakers. if you like hockey you can also check out the LA Kings. adjacent to the staples center is a brand new complex called LA Live, which includes the Nokia shopping center, and is also worth the visit. GO LAKERS!
exploreecuador exploree…
Staples Center Mar 13, 2011
I went to LA last year, of course I had a lot of thing to do so I really didnt plan to go SC, but just passing in front of It was amazing,

my last night over there i decided to go, just gret. as everything at LA it is really expensive but come on you are there so you can affort it.

Great place to spend some hours
mkarinaa mkarinaa
Kings at the Staples Center May 28, 2010
Staples center is a great venue, I have been there many times to watch the LA Kings games. Pretty much any seat has a great view of the ice so even if you're on a right budget you'll enjoy the experience.

I have also gone there once for a Cirque Du Soleil show and it was great,

Just a great venue, plus it looks pretty cool from the outside.

If you plan on driving there, I'd suggest parking a little farther away from the center itself. Chances are you won't be the first one to get to your car and the traffic jams are rediculus.

I believe its Figueroa St. that I usualy parked on, it has a direct access to the freeway and not nearly as much traffic.
diegodlg diegodlg
LA Lakers - Staples Center Mar 28, 2008
It's not often a person gets to see a professional basketball game and it’s an even bigger treat when you see a perennial contender like the LA Lakers. Sitting courtside or in a box is expensive but well worth the price ($200 plus). The games are exciting, the crowd is frenetic and the Staples Center is an incredible venue.

Watching a professional basketball game on television does not do justice to the visual experience of watching the world’s best players before your eyes. Watching replays on the big screen you realize how diminished things look through a camera lens.

If you are one of those who like looking for stars you will see them at a game – both on the court and in the audience.

It is the best ticket in town to for an experience you will always remember.

Related Travel Blogs About Staples Center

Anime Expo Day 1
Intro One day as I was playing World of Warcraft on my computer and occasionally browsing the internet, my friend asked me if I wanted to go to Anime Expo in Los Angeles, California.  I did…Los Angeles convention center next to the Staples Center , home of the Lakers and the almighty Clippers and it’s the biggest…

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals