Staples Center Inn

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals

Staples Center Inn Los Angeles Reviews

RIGAS RIGAS
Latin area in LA...:) Jan 01, 2014
Los Angeles is giant and the choice where to stay is very difficult. I prefered to stay very close to downtown but the resume after 3 days is that not worth it. I mean that is better to close a hotel at the North Hollywood area. Ok, Staples center Inn is located only 6 stations far away from North Hollywood by underground and the metro station is only 5-6 minutes by walk from the hotel. So it is not prohibitive to stay there. The neighborhood is full from Latin America citizens, as from Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico etc...I saw hundreds people from these countries daily...

Hotel is only 15 minutes far away from downtown by walk, but downtown LA is awful, then to book a hotel close to downtown is useless. The owner and his wife were friendly and be willing to serve in that ask. Room was very sympathetic with a super double bed for my rest after countless kilometers in the city. Room had and a small fridge, and a big plasma. The street is quiet so my sleep was calm..:) I paid 270us dollars for 3 nights there and the taxes, 14% not included. I recommend this quiet hotel for staying if the budget is low and is difficult to pay accomodation close to Beverly Hills or North Hollywood....Avoid downtown...is absolutely rotten!
Travel2014 says:
Congrats on your featured review. - Yes, downtown is inconvenient location. But the pics look nice and the price good for budget minded people - so I was actually impressed you found this nice place for the low cost. But I agree, I would steer people away from the location - quite removed from the heart of things.
I lived in Santa Monica for ten years. It is expensive...
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
cimtech says:
Congratulations on your featured review !!

Staples Center Inn Overview

Located in Century City Los Angeles, the Staples Center Inn is a perfect base while in Los Angeles. Los Angeles city centre is within a 10 minute drive from the inn.

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals