Stade 7 Novembre

Rades, Tunisia

Stade 7 Novembre Rades Reviews

pbug31 pbug31
Affordable football May 20, 2009
Ok so, this was my first football match live. The Tunisian national team. Luckily it is about a 10 minute walk from my house here in City Olympic. And if that wasnt convient, how about woman and children getting in free. Compliments of the Tunisian government trying to promote a more "family" environment. Verrrry nice. Don't worry fellas...the ticket will only set you back 5 Dinar, general seating. (About $3.50 USD) The stadium was built in 2001 for the Mediteranian Games. It was offically opened July 6, 2001. It holds 65,000. Although it is a multi purpose stadium it is mostly used for football matches. Such as The Tunsian National team, Club Africa, EST, ESS and other area teams. (my favorite, Club Africa) I have now been to 2 Tunisie matchs. The area is well securd by police everywhere. We bought our tickets in advace a few hour before starting time which made our entrance easier. A short wait in line and through simple security check (mainly for flares)and we were on our way to our seats. Since we acquired general seating, u are basically given a general area and my choose ur seat. Although my husband in not one who believes in going early, I would suggest to give urself enough time. As I stated I wasnt driving but there is ample parking around the whole stadium if you wish to contend with the other drivers honking their horns and waving their flags. :)The security isnt there for directing as they are for riot control. While in the stadium the do sell simple foods, basic sandwhich and a few treats. Most people bring in their own bottled water. Overall this is very cheap entertainment and I had a great time both times I went. I am a huge sports fan and I must say I love the atmosphere of the football fans.
view from inside
itslola says:
Beautiful pics! Congrats on ur wedding! U 2 make a cute couple...
Posted on: Oct 22, 2009
sweetsummerdaiz says:
A fascinating look into life in Tunisia. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on the new wedding!
Posted on: Sep 29, 2009
dallastexas says:
Excellent blog. Seems you are setteling down.
Posted on: Sep 27, 2009

Compare Ezzahra Hotel Rates (4km away)

Rades Map