St.Agnes church

83, Ao Nang, Thailand
St.Agnes church - The Altar.
St.Agnes church - The Aonang pier on Nopparet beach.
St.Agnes church - The small petrol station opposite to which is the road leading to the church.
St.Agnes church - The St.Agnes church.
St.Agnes church - Abike hired for the day @1000 bht and also securing by handing over my passport.

St.Agnes church Ao Nang Reviews

joehobo joehobo
A church at Aonang, Krabi Oct 21, 2010
For those travelers who wish to practise their christian faith even during their travels or for for those who have spare time beyond their leisure by the beaches and tours at Aonang, Krabi,the St.Agnes church maybe a place to visit.Tired of enquiring about any church nearby and with only a vague " it,s some where nearby" reply I rented a motorbike and thought of starting my search from the Aonang pier at Nopparet beach.My first enquiry itself was fruitful and I was directed to take the road leading towards Krabi and take the road just opposite a small petrol station and head down about a km to reach the church.

Trust led me follow the directions and I was not disappointed.

The church is designed similar to a Thai Buddhist temple except for the stained glass chirstian painting.It stood near a christian seminary school among marshes landscaped quite efficiently.

The church was supposedly built by a Muslim following an architectural design of a Budhist.

It looked pretty. As the service being over I made a visit and found song books in English, meaning therby that I could follow mass in english.I was told that mass begins at 10am on Sundays and at 7am on other days.

The church has a nice altar and stained glass paintings.There is a loft for the choir and the church can hold a congregation of about 200.

Interestingly I was satisfied in finding the church and content after the visit.
Abike hired for the day @1000 bht …
The Aonang pier on Nopparet beach.
The small petrol station opposite …
The St.Agnes church.