St. Louie Terraces

Check Coron Hotel Deals

St. Louie Terraces Coron Reviews

eudaemonia eudaemon…
Affordable and comfortable lodge in Coron, Palawan Feb 25, 2016
If you don't like noise and you don't mind commuting a bit further then this place would be perfect.

It's one of the first lodging places you'll come across if you're travelling from Busuanga Airport. It's a bit far from the city center but it's one thing that I appreciated outright. I came here to relax and get away from urban noises. Compared to other lodges located in the city center it's nicer and more modern.

When I first saw the place I thought to myself this is going to be expensive but I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out quite affordable. Our circumstance was special though as there was an incident that led us to this place. We paid 300 Php each per night which is around 4-5 USD. There were 8 of us in the group and we got there late in the evening. The lodge had only one room available when we got there and is intended for three people but still the owner accommodated us seeing we were all tired unlike anotherlodge we went into where they were firm in their policy to accommodate only a certain number in a room. She even had all furniture taken out including two large beds and one bamboo sofa just so they could fit in 5 mattresses for all of us.

The place is big, the buildings for the actual rooms are separate from the socialization area. This is a big plus if you're a group because you don't have to worry about disturbing other guests if you plan to stay up late and do some activities. They have three big huts and three sort of picnic tables.

On our first night 3 of us decided to sleep outside as the breeze is really nice, cool but not cold. It was also a clear night so it was really awesome. Me and my friend slept in one of the huts and our other friend slept on the bed that was taken outside the room. The rooms have AC and hot shower. They do provide blankets but they're as thin as curtains. I didn't mind as it's warm in Coron.

Breakfast is free but expect a simple one. We had eggs and tocino the first morning and eggs and corned beef on the next. Their dining area is open 24 hours but their staff retire around 10 pm so it's best to have all your needs help taken cared of before then. Coffee is free so hooray for me! Just a note, it's instant coffee, not brewed. :)

The owner is friendly and is quite involved in accommodating their guests. We had to leave very early for our flight home so we requested an early breakfast and she was there before 6 am to help in the kitchen. Their dining area and kitchen is quite clean. The cooking area has a glass division from the dining area so you can really see what's going on which is quite reassuring because you know your food is handled well.

We were also antsy about transportation to the airport since it was arranged by the first guesthouse we had a disagreement with. The owner told us not to worry because if our airport transfer doesn't go well, they'll have us immediately booked on another which is reassuring since we're taking the first flight out.

I really enjoyed our stay here and I wished we had come here straight on our very first day.

St. Louie Terraces Overview

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the St. Louie Terraces offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Rooms at the inn include a TV, a ceiling fan and cable / satellite channels. For your comfort, non-smoking rooms can be made available on request.

St. Louie Terraces Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower