St James Hotel Bangkok

St James Hotel Bangkok Rates and Deals

St James Hotel Bangkok Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Zen hotel in Bangkok Oct 15, 2011
I have actually stayed at this hotel twice. I am not sure how its rated in terms of stars because its suppose to be a "boutique hotel". Its actually quite small. I did not bump into other tourists during my stay, mostly Japanese businessmen. So i like this very much that its not too touristic but that could be because of its location. Its not exactly in the heart of Bangkok tourist spot (whether sights or shopping).

The hotel is located at Sukhumvit Soi 26, some tuk-tuk/ taxi drivers actually don't know where this is so I always carry the hotel card with me.

Its about 5 minutes walk to the train (Phrom Phong) station. There is a gas station nearby if you need to buy some basic snacks/toiletries etc. You can also walk to the Emporium Mall for shopping. There are also Japanese bars/ lounges near the hotel which my friend and I did not try.

The reason I say the hotel is "Zen" is because the furniture and fittings are very modern clean lines. The other hotels I have stayed in Bangkok are usually not very modern in terms of design.

Services is good as expected of Thai hospitality naturally. Breakfast buffet spread is a mix of asian & western.
Jiminytravels Jiminytr…
Midrange hotel in Bangkok Jul 02, 2011
This hotel was quite nice and fairly affordable. If you are packing you should probably steer clear as you are most likely on a budget.

Rooms were nice, the staff was friendly, there was free internet access and it is in a central location.

It's very close to the sex district if that bothers you lol. We had no idea at the time as it was our first trip to Thailand. There is metro stations and ferry terminals all very close so it is a good point to work from.
shai0317 shai0317
St James Hotel May 27, 2010
Stayed here for a week with my sister. loved the hotel! Very clean, well maintained & great service, beds are a little firm but not too bad. Just a short walk to sky train Phrom Phong Station and my beloved Emporium Shopping Center and lots of Massage Parlors (I think I counted around 12), an Internet Cafe and Japanese restaurants beside it. Yummy breakfast! The only problem is getting back to the hotel. Many cab drivers don't seem to even know that this particular hotel even exists.

Downside: hard to get a ride..traffic is so bad in that area! walls are rather thin (i could actually hear my next door neighbors talking!)

St James Hotel Bangkok Overview

The Saint James Hotel is situated right in the heart of the recreation and business district of Bangkok. Guests staying at this Bangkok hotel will enjoy not only the hotel’s warm atmosphere but also a variety of different shopping and entertainment excursions right from the hotel. The nearby Sky Train that connects to the shopping center will also take guests to a variety of locations throughout the city. The airport expressway provides convenient access to and from the Saint James Hotel.

There are 90 guestrooms as well as seven suites at the Saint James Hotel. The rooms feature ensuite bathrooms as well as mini-bars, satellite television, desks and sofas. Suites also include sitting areas and an extra bathroom.

The Emporium Shopping Complex, one of the most well known shopping centers in Bangkok, is located very close to the hotel, offering guests the opportunity to shop conveniently during their stay at the hotel.

St James Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Free Parking
  • Doctor on call

Related Travel Blogs About St James Hotel Bangkok

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…st May   Full moon Party   I went up to the hotel bar at about 10.30,   there was a free taxi coming and I figured I’d meet…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…James Bond film ‘The Man With the Golden Gun’. Near to Cat Ba Island we stopped to swim off the boat, water was clean enough but not crystal clear…

Check St James Hotel Rates and Deals