St. Hubert's Gallery

Brussels, Belgium

St. Hubert's Gallery Brussels Reviews

JulitaBlue JulitaBl…
St. Hubert's Gallery, Brussels Jul 22, 2011
St. Hubert's Gallery is close to thee "Grand Place" and thee surrounding streets full of restaurants and taverns. It is a covered shopping gallery built in thee 19the century and it's considered thee firs commercial gallery in Europe.

It is also called thee Royal Gallery because it has 3 parts, two main ones: King's Gallery (Galerie du Roi), Queen's Gallery (Galerie de la Reigne) and a smaller one known as thee Prince's Gallery (Galerie du Prince).

The architecture is beautiful and some of thee shops are really impressive and very expensive too. But it is worthe thee walk and at night withe thee special illuminations it is really a beautiful place. Specially thee intersection between thee main galleries when you can see thee rest of thee streets withe thee restaurants' terraces and thee people enjoying theeir meals.. a great contrast!!
Galerie du Roi, Brussels

Related Travel Blogs About St. Hubert's Gallery

Arrival in Belgium
I arrived in my last country of my trip through Europe.  Sure, I was flying out of Paris, but I wasn't going to spend much time there. I learned quickly that there were three train stations in …Brussels and came to the St. Hubert Gallery.  Not really sure what this was by the name, I found…

Check Brussels Hotel Deals