St Giles Hotel

Makati Avenue, Makati City, Philippines

St Giles Hotel Rates and Deals

St Giles Hotel Makati City Reviews

Typical Hostel Jun 03, 2014
I'll say first that I reserved a room the day before, and when we arrived, we were thrown an additional 25 dollar pet fee when reservations did not inform us of such fees. Both my family member and I were frustrated, but eventually they had the fee waived. Though, we were told we could not keep our pet in the room. All of this could have been avoided if the man taking our reservations would have informed us on their policy with pets.

The staff is friendly and hospitable to your needs (beside the pet rules). They are pretty patient under pressure.

As for the room, the number one complaint is that there isn't any air conditioning! Some of the windows in our room did not open. The toilet doesn't work very well. The blankets are scratchy and the beds are hard.

They keep the rooms neat and relatively clean, which was nice. It has a hostel feel more than a hotel feel. I like the idea of an eco friendly hotel and it's pretty great that such a hotel exists but I was pretty disappointed with my experience thus far.

I would say do not stay at Hotel if you are looking for a comfortable hotel that accommodates pets but if you're looking for a dorm-like experience.

Also, make sure that you ask about the parking fee, because it's 35 dollars a day, which is pretty steep for this area.
GH-Nash GH-Nash
St Giles Hotel Makati City Jul 23, 2011
I stayed at the St Giles for 2 weeks, while checking out Manila and Makati. The first thing about this hotel, and the rest of the Philippines for that matter, is the service and the politeness of the staff is excellent. The hotel its self is very clean and comfortable. The rooms are good, noting too amazing though. Prices are also very good, especially if you coming from a country like Australia where the conversion rate is great! There is a little shop right next to the hotel which offers a much better deal for converting currency. Just ask the hotel staff to direct you too it. The pool and gym are average to good. The view from up there is also great. So overall a good, nice and friendly place to stay.

St Giles Hotel Overview

If it is the shopping you are after, the St Giles Hotel is most conveniently located to access Makati City's shopping district. The hotel offers a fitness centre, an outdoor pool and a tour desk as well as meeting rooms, babysitting / child services and a concierge.

For the comfort of guests, the St Giles Hotel offers non-smoking rooms. Bars and dining options abound when you choose this hotel, located in the heart of Makati City's popular nigtlife district. Amenities offered include a dry cleaning service, a safe-deposit box and a laundry service. Palacio del Gobernador, SM Mall of Asia and Manila Cathedral are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

The St Giles Hotel features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to dine in. Guests can order room service around the clock.

University of Santo Tomas, Philippine International Convention Center and United Nations Ave are within driving distance of the St Giles Hotel. Makati City city centre is within a 20 minute walk from the hotel. Travellers can take advantage of the available internet access to keep in touch with friends and family during their trip. It takes less than 20 minutes to drive to University of the East.

St Giles Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower