St George's Hotel Belgrave London

Check London Hotel Deals

St George's Hotel Belgrave London Reviews

professorcalculus professo…
Avoid at all costs Jun 27, 2009
I had the misfortune to be recommended this hotel by someone, with disastrous results. I arrived and was not given the room I had been promised. They claimed it was a mistake. The room was very hot and noisy, but I was tired so I supposed that it would cool down at night. around 2 in the morning I started noticing lumps on my back - then my finger - bedbugs!! I caught one bedbug and tried to get back to sleep again. Then got bitten on the arm and the foot. Finally went downstairs at 6 am and demanded to see manager. After a lot of argument I was able to speak to him on the phone. He came out with well-rehearsed lines like I should have switched hotels in the middle of the night, I was not getting my money back because I had spent the night there, the hotel didn't deliberately put bedbugs in the beds, etc. etc. I was obliged to abandon a course I was planning to do in London, and go back home. Still recovering. Will be seeing my lawyer on Monday.

St George's Hotel Belgrave London Overview

This great hotel in central London near Victoria Station is perfect for your London city break. The hotel is not only situated in a great location, but also provides the best transport links you could wish for. The St George's Hotel is dedicated to offering value-for-money accommodation for which it has been awarded 2 diamonds on the RAC hotel rating list. Be at the heart of all the excitement and razzmatazz of London while staying at The St George's Hotel where the staff is friendly and the rooms are well-maintained. Being so close to Victoria Station means that guests have excellent links to all London airports saving the usual stress of finding your hotel. Naturally, the surrounding area has an abundance of restaurants, bars and shops although travelling to the area known as The West End where you'll find all the theatres, designer shops and top-class restaurants is easy. A nice idea would be to take a walk over Chelsea Bridge to Battersea Park where there is a lovely boating lake and a fantastic adventure playground for the kids.

St George's Hotel Belgrave Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Tour Desk
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots