St Christopher's at the Winston

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

St Christopher's at the Winston Amsterdam Reviews

omariok omariok
Great place to stay! Feb 28, 2015
I stayed at St. Christopher's for 3 nights and my stay was absolutely amazing! The hotel is about 5 minutes from Centraal station and it was great to know that whenever I was at the station I wasn't too far from my home away from home.

Staff were friendly, rooms were clean and basic with underbed lockers so you can store your belongings away safely. I was in a 4 bed dorm with a group of three other travellers who were nice.

Breakfast was simple but filling with a great selection each morning, discounts on other meals at the hostel if you are a guest, free earplugs which I didn't need as I was staying in a back room.

It was on the 'strip' so there were lots of coffee shops and food joints if you wanted to get a bite to eat or smoke. I really liked knowing that it was central to everything so I never really got lost or was too far away from the hostel if I ever needed to pop back.
Samten Samten
Central place in Red Light District, great staff Dec 27, 2012
Amsterdam is expensive and we all know you dont get much value for it. This hostel has a great location in the middle of the city centre and only a few meters from the Red Light District. We stayed 2 nights in a 8 Person dorm and breakfast is always included. I stayed in Amsterdam several times and I have to say its the best value I got so far, great stuff, big breakfast buffet, close to the main train station and other attractions. The street is full of bars and coffee shops but its still quiet inside. With a lively bar and many tvs you can spend your time in the lounge all day. Every night its a different theme party and happy hour makes all affordable :)

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals