St Christopher's Mosaic House

Check Prague Hotel Deals

St Christopher's Mosaic House Prague Reviews

ynnejnil ynnejnil
Hostel at prague May 04, 2011
I stayed at the Mosaic House during winter of 2010. Since it was during the offpeak season, the hostel was not packed. There was a construction/repair going on at the female dorm which I have originally booked for so they gave me a free upgrade to a personal suite. Even though the construction ended before my departure, they were nice enough to let me stay until my last day for my convenience. Everything about this place is excellent, great location ( 1 block away from a major metro station, and 6 different tram, 2 of them runs 24 hours ), modern and clean facilities, very safe and cheaper than other hostels I looked at. You get a mixed crowd in the bar area, though people are respectful, it lacks interactions between travelers. I didnt have the chance to look at their dorms, but I heard good things about it, you get curtains for your bed, personal night stand and lamp and lockers.

the hostel is new and grand and comparable to a boutique hotel, it is a great value for its price. on the contrary, it lacks intimacy between common travelers and its staffs and it also lacks old town characters that people often look for in Prague.

Overall, I enjoyed very much my stay at Mosaic House. It deserves 5 stars in every category but 4 star overall for its atmosphere of isolation between travelers and with its lost genuineness.

Check Prague Hotel Deals