St Christophers Hostel

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

St Christophers Hostel Amsterdam Reviews

SamsTravels SamsTrav…
A great Central Hostel!! Sep 27, 2011
I stayed at the St Christopher’s hostel in Amsterdam early in 2011. The rooms are basic, small, the bathrooms are tiny and the walls have some interesting artwork, but have everything you need for a great stay in Amsterdam. The hostel is central to everything and is only a 10min walk from the station. Backing onto the red light district you can actually see the lights from the hostels beer garden.

The only thing that annoyed me a little was the hallways stank of weed! Buy I guess it is Amsterdam so I can’t really complain. They also provide a free breakfast usually consisting of a boiled egg, bread roll, cheeses and meats, oh and fruit. We were on a really tight budget so this sorted out breakfast and sometimes lunch for us. Tea and Coffee is also provided and again is free!

The receptionist was really helpful too, when checking in he told us about local events and happenings in the hostel, so that was a really nice touch. The downstairs area is very loud in the evenings and is somewhat of a party hostel which is open to passes by. This didn’t bother me too much but if you want a really quiet place to stay I don’t think this would be right for you.

All in all I loved the uniqueness of this hotel, it’s very quirky and I do like staying at places with a twist!

Related Travel Blogs About St Christophers Hostel

Bratwurst City and to many Christmas markets to mention.
For some reason Berlin never really appealed to me. I just imagined it to be quiet gray and gloomy as is the stereo type of many European city's. I was trying to get from Edinburgh to Krakow in Polan…hostel. I also stayed in the St Christophers in Amsterdam. And I recommend them both. Good value great range of facility…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals