St Christopher's Berlin Hostel

Check Berlin Hotel Deals

St Christopher's Berlin Hostel Reviews

fred178 fred178
Exactly the Right atmosphere. May 10, 2011
I got back today, and enjoyed it so much I had to review it. This place is great for travellers. First off I had no problems all week- no issues with booking, the staff were welcoming, friendly, giving you tips and advice on where to go and see/what to do/nightlife, and showing you where to find it on a map. The deals on food and alcohol at the resident Belushi's bar were great, and as such we used Belushi's as our pre-lash bar for every night out. The place is occupied almosy soley by travellers, people interrailing, or just on holiday for a week, open to sharing stories and having a laugh with.

The rooms are decent, showers and bathroom are shared but are well-kept. Location-great- one tram stop or a 5 minute walk away from Alexanderplatz where Berlin becomes your Oyster. Free breakfast, no issues with security- you have a key card for your door, belongings intact on departure.

I don't have a bad word to say abut this place and will be staying here again, especially with the 10% discount card I now have for having stayed there once.
rossco-55 rossco-55
Perfect Hostel, Perfect City! Feb 04, 2011
This Berlin hostels is conveniently located in the historic Berlin-Mitte. Ideally close to great nightlife and close to all the famous Berlin landmarks.

It's near S+U bahn so can go everywhere you want easily.....the room is clean and safe and the staff were the most friendliest and helpful that I came across in all my travels in Europe.

Major bonus to the hostel is the bar which comes alive at night. Good drink deals are to be had every night and the food is top-notch.

All in all, easily the best hostel I stayed in, in all travels in Europe.
livelovelaugh87 livelove…
May 09, 2010
This hostel has an amazing bar and hangout area downstairs that's perfect to meet people in. While, unless you go to the apartment part of it,the restrooms are not ensuite the rooms are really nice and comfy!
Kate_Rach Kate_Rach
Great Quiet Hostel Sep 26, 2008
Check in is a breeze here. The staff is super friendly and even mapped out where we were and where some major sites are without even being asked. They have a luggage storage locker if you check in early or are leaving late. The rooms are very clean as are the bathrooms. Another plus, they have several seperate bathrooms on each floor. We booked a 8-person room and got a little nervous when we walked into our room and counted 12 beds, however they never sold the remaining 4 beds even though the hostel was "sold out" due to the Berlin Marathon. We were expecting them to reduce our rate a little and sell those beds rather than honor our reservation, we were impressed that they didn't, big brownie points! The bar downstairs, Belushi's, had happy hour every night with 2-for-1 Carlsberg beers, 1 Euro Jagermeister shots & they have decient bar food. The hostel breakfast is also served at the bar and it's more than just toast; they actually served meat and cheese! They have internet terminals available on the second floor of the bar which is 1 Euro for 20 minutes. I would stay here again and I would look into other St Christopher Hostels if going to another city.
Karenkcs says:
Thankyou guys.. I have booked this hostel for my trip to berlin.. prices are great I must say it.. hope is good as the reviewes.. :D
Posted on: Aug 28, 2012
LouiseTopp says:
Is it near the attractions please?
Posted on: Oct 28, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About St Christopher's Berlin Hostel

Free Walking tour of Berlin with New Europe Tours
St. Christophers hostel was much more restful, apprently most of the room came in last night after having way too many drinks, but they didnt bother us a bit.  This morning we woke up and had a … St. Christophers hostel was much more restful, apprently most of the room came in last night after having way too…

Check Berlin Hotel Deals