St. Christopher hosteL

St. Christopher hosteL Rates and Deals

St. Christopher hosteL Amsterdam Reviews

killustrations killustr…
Best St. Christopher's I've been to! Jun 10, 2012
I've been to 3 different St. Christopher's Inns on my trip around Europe and the one in Amsterdam is by far the best one that I've been to! It's right on the edge of the Red Light District, so it's close to everything that you'd want to see but it's far enough away from all the action that it's not too loud at night. The bar Belushi's in the lobby is great for chilling out and meeting new people. You can sit there even if you don't buy anything ;)

I was in an 8 person mixed suite and there was a washroom and a shower room in the suite. It's super clean. But the only thing that bothered me was that there were only two electric plugs in the entire room. The metal cages under the beds to lock your stuff away were also really loud, so if I person wanted to get something in the morning it would wake everyone up. Remember to bring your own lock if you decide to stay here!
cherryG cherryG
Affordable good location May 06, 2011
It's a nice and clean hostel. We are 3 girls and we had 1 room and private bathroom. The location is great because you can go anywhere. Its very near to red light district. We walk around in Red Light District and and its interesting. I love to go back to amsterdam and stay to this hostel again.

Related Travel Blogs About St. Christopher hosteL

Bratwurst City and to many Christmas markets to mention.
For some reason Berlin never really appealed to me. I just imagined it to be quiet gray and gloomy as is the stereo type of many European city's. I was trying to get from Edinburgh to Krakow in Polan…hostel. I also stayed in the St Christophers in Amsterdam. And I recommend them both. Good value great range of facility…

Check St. Christopher hosteL Rates and Deals