St. Arnaud

St. Arnaud Rates and Deals

St. Arnaud Melbourne Reviews

globett globett
Never Try this again Oct 07, 2009
I stayed with my family here for few days. If you want to have free rice and pasta in the kitchen then this is the place. Otherwise I strongly NOT recommended! The bedroom carpet is dirty and the comforter ... (I don't know how long they didn't wash it). There is only 1 toilet on one floor. They thought that all the tourists only bathe and hardly pooh...No reception service at 6:30am and after 10pm. Do not ever think of checking out early because no one accepting the room key. The staff are very unhelpful & unfriendly even when you ask about your location in the map they showed you a long face. I asked them to book for a day tour and the short hair lady said you make your own call outside. If you want to use their toilet you better use it before you return the room key. I asked to use their wash room to make a change of my clothes before I get on board and they REFUSED! The staff are like robots - no negotiation at all! After all, the location is far to the end. Night time hard to find restaurant. You want a good service guest house? Try the one same row at the South Yarra Train Station. I stayed there after At Arnaud terrible experience!

St. Arnaud Overview

Occupying a fantastic location in the heart of South Yarra, home to the beautiful Botanical Gardens, the St Arnaud Budget Hotel Guest House offers 3 star accommodation in Melbourne. There are plenty of bars, cafe, shopping and dining venues in the immediate proximity. Don't miss out on visiting Melbourne's famous Toorak Rd, Chapel Street and the popular Bridge Road big brand factory outlets. The St Kilda's fashionable restaurants and beaches, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and Albert Park are only a short ride away. The Guest House's convenient location makes it an ideal choice for business and leisure travellers alike. Moreover, it is also well served by the local public transport, with the train and tram lines very close at hand. Feel free to chill out in the garden, catch a video or use the lovely country style kitchen, with two stoves. St Arnaud Budget Hotel is the best in cheap Melbourne accommodation. Hotel RatingThis property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.

St. Arnaud Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Refrigerator
  • TV
  • Garden
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Check St. Arnaud Rates and Deals