Srinagar Hotels

Browse 8 Srinagar, India hotel reviews for 82 Srinagar hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Srinagar

Gulmarg Hotels40.1 km
Chail Hotels65.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Srinagar Hotels and Deals

#1 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
Debarchan27 says: "I was on my way back from our epic himalayan adventure from ladakh. Had been thr..."
#2 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
TanGeokTieng says: "This houseboat was recommended to us by our India colleague when were at nort..."
#3 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
azianelias says: "I was all alone in Kashmir from Malaysia. Know nothing much about Kashmir but i ..."
Average Rate
$68
#4 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
karmayoga says: "it was sheer luck that we found this place to stay in Srinagar. Talked to Mr Fir..."
#5 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
mtafveez says: "My family and I just came back from Taj Srinagar it is simply beautiful the view..."
#6 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
salomonmiranda says: "I want to comment my story on the houseboat FLORA: To WHO want to travel to Sri..."
#7 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
For the comfort and safety of guests, the New Bul Bul Houseboat offers non-smoking rooms. Business amenities include meeting roo...
#8 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
The Privilege Houseboats provides free parking for guests. The property has a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and a conc...
#9 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
With its central location, Royal Dandoo Palace- House Boat is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business address...
Average Rate
$18
#10 of 82 hotels in Srinagar
With its central location, Sun City Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Srinagar. T...
1.5