Spur Steak Ranches

Shoprite Ikeja, Ikeja, Nigeria

Spur Steak Ranches Ikeja Reviews

marix_sublime marix_su…
Spur Steak Ranches Aug 09, 2012
In search of a new place to hang out and relax, we decided on a restaurant we have not tried before. We went to Shoprite Ikeja, this is a bigger mall than the original mall opened in Lekki area, but this is another story. Our choice of resto for the day is Spurs. I was pleasantly surprised with the interiors; it’s different than the usual eateries you will encounter in Lagos.

We were immediately shown to the dining area and given the menu. On the menu, choices of salads, steaks, burgers, tacos, and chicken are listed. A couple of friends who had been there assured me of their steaks and burgers. I opted to try their cheddamelt steak-steak with melted cheese and mushroom sauce, heheh! And for drinks, I ordered Chapman-it’s a non alcoholic mix of several juices, softdrinks and grenadine, or so I hoped! It tastes good actually, you taste a lil bit of orange, a lil bit of Fanta, it’s oh so fleeting you cannot exactly pinpoint it but you know it’s all there in this concoction you are drinking.

Waiting time is around 15mins to 20mins, depending on what you ordered. Waiters and waitresses assigned to us were solicitous. They really made sure we have everything we need. They update us on how many minutes more before our food would be serve.

I think in most of your orders, there’s like a default serving of onion rings and another side dish, you have to choose one-mashed potatoes, French fries, jollof rice, fried rice or vegetable. I choose the mashed potatoes to go along with my steak.

Price wise, it’s pricier than the usual but expect that in Lagos. The food ordered like steak and the drink costs about 25USD and the burgers and drinks about 20USD.

I’m sure we will come back some other time to try out their other offerings.
interiors of Spur
Totem poles for wall decors
wall decor inside Spur
menu card
monky says:
Congrats on your latest featured review! seems you have been very active earning new awards well done happy weekend :)
Glynnes says: