Splendid Etoile Hotel

Check Paris Hotel Deals

Splendid Etoile Hotel Paris Reviews

thebeatmix thebeatm…
Amazing location and views from the rooms! Aug 19, 2011
My wife and I kick off our honeymoon here. The hotel staff was very friendly, had been expecting us and greeted us as soon as we walked in. The hotel is right in from of the Arc de Triumph and we had views from our room. Compared to rooms in the US they were on the smaller side even for a suite but I had expected that and stayed in a Superior Room. The subway station is within a 2 minute walk from the hotel making it very easy to sight see. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone that is honeymooning.
Africancrab Africanc…
Wrong star Rating on this Hotel Aug 16, 2009
Well for starters it should not be a 4* hotel, but that is just my thought. Peter and I stayed only one night because he could not stand the beds and location even though we were close to one of the main attractions: the Arc de Triumph. When we left UK for France on the leg of our 12 countries tour, I had selected this hotel online because it was less priced in comparison to the hotels Peter normally used. The reviews on it were great and it seems access to other attractions was easy.

Well do no tbe decieved by the rating, even though it is not exactly a budget hotel, it is not a 4 star. Finding it was a challenge first of all and it made Peter mad at me for half the day, the beds did not help my situation because Peter found it hard to sleep in the beds (he was a man of his money and loved his comforts).The beds were uncomfortable.

The beauty of the views outside our balcony at night did not help change Peter's mind about staying, I probably would have stayed only because the Eiffel tower was just to our right and the Arc de Triump. Well all in all it is altogether too pricey. For a few extra euros I would take a different hotel.

The more positive side was that:

1. Service was good, the team very pleasant

2. Room was clean and bathrooms attractive

3. Breathtaking night views from the balcony

4. Accesibility to most areas'and the Air France bus

5. Close to the Metro

6. Breakfast included in accommodation price

We checked out the following morning and went to the Hotel Francois.
This bed was uncomfortable
A view of Arc de Triumph by night
delsol67 says:
I stayed at the Splendid that is near the Eiffel Tower and loved but, it's price was semi-reasonable. It did have me with the view!!! If you look at my review, you'll see why. Brian
Posted on: Aug 17, 2009

Splendid Etoile Hotel Overview

Located on Avenue Carnot, the Splendid Etoile Hotel in Paris was built in 1879. Now completely remodeled, the hotel is situated near many of the most famous landmarks in Paris. The Eiffel Tower is just a short walking distance from the hotel. The hotel faces the Arc de Triomphe.

The hotel provides airport shuttles upon request. Guests can easily access the attractions in Paris via the many metro stations that are situated throughout the city.

The hotel offers a total of 57 rooms. 18 of the rooms are considered superior and 5 are suites. Wireless Internet service is available.

The Splendid Etoile Hotel offers a variety of amenities and services to guests, including an English bar, lounge and conference room. There is also a restaurant on site. The hotel offers a breakfast buffet as well as in-room continental breakfast for an additional charge. Restaurants and eateries are also located nearby.

Splendid Etoile Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower