Spinreel Dune Buggy and ATV Rental

67045 Spinreel Road, North Bend, OR, USA

Spinreel Dune Buggy and ATV Rental North Bend Reviews

Traveling_Brian Travelin…
Spinreel Dune Buggy and ATV Rentals Sep 06, 2008
For my birthday this year, my girlfriend decided to treat me to a day at the Oregon Dunes. I had never been done to the Oregon Dunes (or any dunes) so I was excited to check it out. The plan was to rent some ATVs and spend the morning exploring the Dunes. Who you choose to rent from is key. Prices can get expensive and you want to make sure the place you are renting from is legit and has good equipment.

I can say that Spinreel is both legit and has fantastic ATVs to rent. I heard from friends that the ATVs at other rental offices aren't nearly as nice as Spinreel's. They have ATVs that range in size from 90cc to 300cc. They also rent 2-seater and 4-seater Dune Buggies. But they don't look as fun as the ATVs so I can't recommend them.

We rented two 300cc Quads and were impressed by the up-keep of both ATVs. I'd recommend getting the 300cc ATVs. You'll want all the power you can get when going up and down the dunes. We rented the ATVs for 2 hours which was the right amount of time for us - enough time to explore and have fun. We also went early in the morning, which we'd recommend to avoid the crowds. Also... rent ahead of time to make sure they'll have an ATV for you.

The next best thing about Spinreel is that it is right across the street from the dunes. Some companies require you to transport the ATV from the rental shop to the dunes. At Spinreel you just drive across the street on the ATV.

They provide all the instructions you'll need, and will provide you a map of the dunes. The dunes are connected to the beach through a wooded path, so not only do you have access to the massive dunes but also a nice flat beach that is perfect for picnics.

Be warned, they are good about checking the ATVs for any sign of damage and you'll pay a fee for any damage (including salt spray ~ so stay out of the ocean!). If you are in Oregon, you must check out the dunes and if you are renting ATVs you can't go wrong with Spinreel.
Brian at Spinreel Oregon Dunes
Traci at on the Beach at the Orego…
Brian climbing an Oregon Dune