Spidsbergseter Gudbrandsdal Hotel

Spidsbergseter Gudbrandsdal Hotel Rates and Deals

Spidsbergseter Gudbrandsdal Hotel Ringebu Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Extraordinary resort next to Rondane National Park Aug 25, 2011
It is a beaufitul resort located right next to Rondane National Park. It is not easy to find so let me give some directions. The street name is Rv. 27, but this road is not numerated in your GPS device. Once you get to Rv. 27 you have to drive all the way up almost for 15 minutes, so do not get anxious, you will see the welcome signs at some point! ☺

The surroundings are just amazing. Beautiful landscapes with mountains and lakes all over the place. It is more a resort than a hotel, so you will find tons of different areas and rooms in the place. They even have a room exclusively for kids, with a big ball pool!

We reserved through booking and they had no hotel rooms available, so we rented a cabin for a day. It is not the same, but the public areas were awesome! If you rent a cabine and you have no sheets and towels, you have to rent them from reception. I still don´t know how much would that be, but it was the only option.

For lunch and dinner they have 2 areas: a full buffet and also a cafeteria where they make sandwiches of all sorts. Today we had lunch in the cafeteria and the sandwich was huge, I couldn't even finish it! For dinner we had buffet and they had tons of cold dishes. It surprised me that they didn't have more hot dishes considering how cold it is right now. It is amazing I got a bid cold in August while in Spain they are close to 40 degrees celsius :)

My rating is based on the cabins as we haven´t had the chance to get a room in the hotel. Inside we have found a library, a computer room, a kids room, a disco, and other rooms with sofas and fire places to have a drink. After lunch we had a nice "siesta" and then we went for a swim in the pool and we spent some time in the sauna! The swimming pool is amazing as it is surrounded by nature! :) You have windows all around facing the garden.

The reception is just beautiful and has a souvenir store right next to it.

This is so peaceful! it is amazing how quite is everything here...

By the way, the rate for the cabin per night is NOK 800.

Check Spidsbergseter Gudbrandsdal Hotel Rates and Deals