Spicy Pickle

Spicy Pickle - Santa Cruz

Spicy Pickle Naperville Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Spicy Pickle May 19, 2011
I think I have found a new favorite sandwich shop, just wish it wasn’t an hour plus away from the house. It was a little after lunch time when I decided to stop at the spicy pickle. I heard great reviews about the place but never was in the area. I was greeted cordially by the staff when I walked in the door. It took me 5 minute to look over the menu to find the sandwich for me. I order a half of a wise guy (capocolla, mortadella, hard salami, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, toasted red peppers, pepperoncini peppers, provolone and basil mayo) with a cup of load baked potato soup. My girlfriend ordered a half of a santa cruz (roasted turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, corn relish, cheddar, and chipotie mayo) with a forest salad (spinach, Portobello mushrooms, toasted hazelnuts, grilled onions, roasted turkey, and sundried tomatoes served with honey-balsamic vinaigrette). They even bring your food to your table and pickup your plates, not too bad for a place that serves Panini, Salads, Subs, Soups and Pizzetti. The food was amazing and the mellow 70’s rock that played over the speakers was a nice touch. I know the next time I am in the area I am defiantly stopping to try another sandwich. Oh yeah the pickle does have a little bit of a bite to it!
Wise guy