Spice Root

23 Spring Street, Williamstown, MA, USA
www.spiceroot.com - (413) 458-5200
Spice Root - Exterior.. I passed it the first time without realizing... but the town is small enough to realize the mistake quickly :P
Spice Root - The bar and one of the mandala pieces by a local artist
Spice Root - The bar and one of the mandala pieces by a local artist
Spice Root - Plate 1!!!  Aloo and mutter over basmati rice with eggplant slices, veggie pakora, and chickpeas with okra
Spice Root - PLate 2!!!
More aloo and mutter, some fresh salad, aloo chaat, and veggie biryani!! OMG the biryani was good!
Spice Root - Onion chutney and the mint cilantro relish! yum

Spice Root Williamstown Reviews

esterrene esterrene
OMG try the Veggie Biryani! Dec 13, 2009
I fasted for a whole day and drove 30 miles from my hotel to try this place AND it was sooo worth it!!!

The restaurant is located in the small downtown of Williamstown, MA next to a Thai place and across from a popular deli..

The interior was a festive saffron color decorated with lovely contemporary Mandala paintings! The space was packed with tables but didn't feel overcrowded.

I went for the Sunday lunch buffet. There were plenty of vegetarian/vegan options available and the waiter was kind enough to personally show me which options were vegan.

Everything was delicious and I was so happy that I fasted! :P Otherwise I never would have finished that second plate of food! LOL

The only thing that I wasn't crazy about was the Chickpea and okra dish... They prepared it with Fenugreek. The herb is often used in sausages and I couldn't eat it without thinking that I was actually eating sausage!! My favorite was the Veggie Biryani! It was so tasty!!!

Def check this place out!!!
Exterior.. I passed it the first t…
The bar and one of the mandala pie…

Check Williamstown Hotel Deals