Spice Market

(212) 675-2322

Spice Market New York Reviews

effioren effioren
Great food beautiful decoration Jun 08, 2011
Walking to Spice Market in NYC is like taking a trip to Malaysia. Its 2 story are all decorated with custom malaysian decoration and all staff are wearing Malaysian traditional outfit. As for the food - ITS THE BEST! prices are fairly average considering the fact that each item on the menu is unique. They also have private rooms which are set as your home saloon and great for larger groups and party. highly recommended!
venusgurl28 venusgur…
Luxurious and expensive Aug 10, 2008
The experience is amazing!!! The decor is SICK!!!! It's the most beautiful restaurant I've been to so far. And the food isn't bad either, sub-asian. It's expensive and I don't plan to eat there every weekend, but really worth going for at least drinks or appetizers. You have to try their kumquat mojitos... they are to die for! Make sure you have reservations if you want to eat the full meal. For drinks and appetizers there is a lounge downstairs and they have few walk in tables, but if you have time make a reservation,do so. The area is sick too! It's in the meat packing district of NYC. There is bunch of other restaurants, bars and clubs in the area.
eevy eevy
Jan 18, 2007
One of my favourite restaurants in New York - amazing Asian cuisine. Our waiter was very helpful, the atmosphere was relaxed and cozy, the food was great and it wasnt too expensive...they encourage you to share the food, so we ordered lots of different food and it was yum! Definitely recommend paying this place a visit, its located in the Meastpacking District.

Related Travel Blogs About Spice Market

From Bollywood to Tea at the Imperial
Hey everyone,I will try to put some pics on here soon I promise.Well what have we upto. After some retail therpy yesterday cause I have knackered my shoes and one of my pairs of trousers did even las…spice market. So imagine, weaving down dark new york sized alleys, with people staring, trying to sell you things, no one moving…

Check New York Hotel Deals