Spettus

Alicia Moreau de Justo 876, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Spettus Buenos Aires Reviews

jhwelsch jhwelsch
Great Ambiance, Great Food Feb 09, 2007
Brazilian steakhouses are becoming rather popular in the US so must people are familiarwith them. A parilla is essentially the Argentinian equivalent. For those who are unfamiliar with the concept, it's protien overload; waiters continue to bring you various and sundry types of meat until you scream uncle. In Buenos Airies, they are omnipresent and a friend had strongly recommended we try one. Spettus was recommended to us by the concierge at the Intercontinental.

Spettus, lotated in very trendy Puerto Madero, is an especially nice white tableclothparilla with superb service. In addition to the endless meat, there was a huge buffet table with about every salad or side dish you could dream of. The surprise of the evening was the price; given the exchange rate, it was incredibly low.

What a great place!!
jhwelsch says:
Thanks, Fred. I'm envious; I'd really like to return to Buenos Airies for a longer visit.
Posted on: Sep 07, 2009
fredwald says:
The “parrilla” is excellent! It is like a barbecue with a lot of meat!
I spent a great time last month in Buenos Aires. I rented a furnished apartment in Recoleta, Buenos Aires, near the down town. I suggest that service called ForRent Argentina: : Buenos Aires apartments For Rent
Bye,