Spearmint Rhino

Las Vegas, Nevada

Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas Reviews

dannydickman dannydic…
Mar 25, 2007
Well, what's there to say, besides it's the top-grossing strip club in the entire world? No, I'm not talking about the franchise as a whole: the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas rakes in more cash than any other in the planet. And because of the label (and the cold hard cash), girls from the world over come and show off their moves. There's talk that Seamless is THE hottest strip club in Vegas, but the girls here are classy yet down-to-earth. I talked with one of them for over an hour! And they've got so many girls, enough to fill every guy's fantasy. Night shift dancers are the skinny plastic-titted blondes, while the day shift girls have a greater appeal if you want some fresh girls.

$30 cover for non-locals (even on Sunday at 4pm!), lapdances $20, Heineken $8. A three-song private set in the back'll run you up to $100, so do what we did and befriend your girl and buy 'em a drink, they're apparently very thirsty. After that they'll cut you a deal ($50 or so).

PS: some of my greatest entertainment was hearing what these girls do for their "real jobs". Haha, this one said she was a full-time CPA. I almost choked on my Heinie.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals