Spain Reviews

Marjan-k Marjan-k
One of the best countries I've ever been to Oct 08, 2011
Spain is one of the best countries I've ever been to. My travel started on 15th of September 2011 for 15 days. From the first moment I entered the country it was fun till I came out. I've only been to Madrid, Seville, Granada, Valencia and Barcelona.

Everyone is very friendly and they try to help you specially if you're like me and don't know any Spanish.

I've met really nice people and been to great places, people are mostly very stylish, they all smell really good, they look after themselves and you get the feeling of being in a nice stylish European country.

Food and wine is cheap and it's everywhere, Spanish people love their food and they are mostly out for wine and dine.

Beaches are really nice, you would never get bored in Spain.

As a solo traveller I felt very very safe in every city I've been to and haven't had any trouble at all.

Spain, I will come back in a heart beat :))
diamonddickinson diamondd…
Feb 04, 2008
Do you want to travel? There were many places to have a Spain Travel. One of the wonderful and amazing place in Europe Areas. Don't miss the chance to visit the place.
Sylvie1 Sylvie1
Dec 16, 2007
Spain is a very loveble country and has very much to offer. I remember I was in many places where it was always nicely warm and the people there are very friendly too. Most of the time they can't speak very good English, so you will have to bring a dictionary, but it is always fun to learn a new language (that's my experience of it anyway). I'm not a very European fan, but Spain is nice. The art there is very beautiful (especially Gaudi) and you should go and see the famous Museum there. I can also remember there are many insects there in Spain. Don't know why I keep coming on these things, but anyway Spain is worth a visit, certaintly if you want to improve your Spanish and if you want to see some European art.
Spain Map