¨Space

Ibiza, Spain

¨Space Ibiza Reviews

joseurekababe joseurek…
Space - I love you but dont bring me down. Nov 07, 2015
I only put it as expensive because of the beer prices.

HOWEVER!

This is probably one of the most complete and well managed clubs I have ever been to.

Its tolerance when it comes to drugs is scarily zero, the doorman although polite are very strong and do enforce its rules with force. That is a side note and point of view.

I do however like the fact that this venue bring in the most upfront, famous and prolific techno, tech-house and trance acts around. Simple as that.

While the club is really big and has a terrace and about 3 or 4 different rooms, it is really its cutting edge music policy that makes it stand out. Its main room (discoteca) is probably on of the best venues in the world- with no doubt in my mind.

While there are similar type of speaker sets in the world alike to this place, the structure of its main room is second to none. Making sets to artist like richie hawtin, yousef, carl cox, nina kraviz, gaiser, carl craig, underworld that much more enjoyable. While the main discoteca's main focus in on its music dynamic , the other rooms enjoy a certain magic as well.

There is nothing better than having enough space to dance and this club has plenty of it. The nights are usually well supported and attended are , Enter, Carl Cox revolution, Elrow among others. Each night has its own sort of specialty, while some are more focused on underground music some others are more focused on its themes of the night, shows like: Kompakt (label night), chinese new years = ), or just plain random and fun nights.

All of this adds to the specialty of this club and its loyal following. Bearing in mind that there are few problems every now and then, it is incredibly spectacular and an awe how well managed this club is in terms of its security. They do try to take care of its clientele by providing clean washrooms and for the most part a very safe place to dance and have fun.

Space as a club is the linear expression of techno cutting edge music that is so overpowering that leaves you a lasting impression for months. A show of gymnast and talented people that actually try to add to the atmosphere of a show and making a relevant positive impression. Djs that actually prepare special sets for a night and leave a huge emotional watermark within us. A sound system that makes you scream, throw your arms around so much that you do not know what else to do as it is so overpowering and you have so much "space" that it allows for bigger and better tracks to follow the previous ones. Long lasting sets that are relevant for months in youtube and soundcloud, historic nights and special evenings that will never come back. Only to be lived right there and then.

I had a blast! - I just want to personally say thank you to the doormen that I even got to know for being so professional and easy going with me. Personally, I give you all a huge round of applause of being such an amazing and constantly well awarded club.

Sincerely a clubber at heart, a music and a lover.

nights that I personally recommend:

We love (defunct)

Enter - brilliant music

Elrow - amazing amazing show

kehakuma - amazingt undergound music

vagabundos - great littel party.

= ) enjoy and be safe!!
mitan mitan
enjoyment May 25, 2011
I went to Space 3 times during I was staying in Ibiza, and I had fun every time. There are so many clubs in Ibiza and you will probably find best club. I recommend everyone to be Space because there are many different floors, and I am sure you would find your taste of music if you like techno/house music.it is worth to be at Space at least one day.The entrance fee is expensive but it depends on date and line up so you can low entrance fee as well.

Related Travel Blogs About ¨Space

Livin' la vida loca in Ibiza
Make no mistake, Ibiza is an expensive place. More so if you choose to act like a poser and stay at the dj's hotels and hire a convertible... So we had gone out originally to support a friend of ours…Space). It is beyond me why anyone eats the ubquitous burgers and pizzas in third-rate eateries round Ibiza! Especially…

Check Ibiza Hotel Deals