Space Electronic Disco

Florence, Italy
Space Electronic Disco - The outside of it all
Space Electronic Disco - Say 'hi'
Space Electronic Disco - Say 'hi'
Space Electronic Disco - Contiki Group in Space

Space Electronic Disco Florence Reviews

mikki25v mikki25v
Danced all night May 16, 2011
I couldn't believe how much fun I had at this place. It was my first night in Florence and we went to this place. At first I was disappointed by decor but once the place got crowded the DJ stepped it up a notch and I danced to the killer beats.
peppertm peppertm
Space Electronic Discoteque Jul 10, 2009
The largest discoteque in Florence, you will, undoubtedly, encounter a lot of people here.

With multiple floors and decorated in a 70’s space theme, this trendy bar attracts people from all over the world. The music is loud and will get you dancing, if that’s what you came to do. The drinks cost a lot, so I’d suggest having a drink or two before going. They have a card system for your drinks, so stay alert, and make sure they don’t hole punch more than what they should when you get a drink. AND DON’T LOSE THE CARD, because you can’t leave without handing it in and you will be charged 50 Euros if you do lose it. If you don’t want to dance on the second floor, you can hang out downstairs where it’s a bit more quiet and maybe sing Karaoke. We came to drink and dance, and that’s exactly what we did.
world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Half Decent Nightlife - But Better things in Florence May 23, 2005
It's alright. Went there as part of a suggested clubbing thing with Contiki in 2005 2005 through Florence (different trip) that also suggested everyone go to Space... I think they must get a kick-back or something.

Lots of drunk girls/guys, some locals looking to pickup or pickpocket people. Lots of people cutting loose.

Personally, not my scene.

The bar / disco has a commercial look to it, but is very outdated. Drinks are expensive.

On entry there was a big banner saying "Welcome Contiki". So It was quite, commercial and geared just towards tourists only.

Downstairs bar is more intimate in a traditional north-american bar type look to it, and upstairs is a larger more open 2-story affair with a DJ booth, some bathrooms, not much in the way of seating, and lots of dance floor space.

Overall we did have a good time, we made the best of it. But it was early in week so we were almost only group in there at the time.

I wouldn't go back again. There are way more places that are much better than this in Florence.
The outside of it all