Spa at the Harrington Park Resort

Gursu Mahallesi Akdeniz Bulvari 192 Sokak Konyaalti, Antalya, Turkey

Spa at the Harrington Park Resort Antalya Reviews

dahling dahling
An indoor pool that makes you wish you'd stayed outside Mar 15, 2013
The good thing about the Spa is that is has a men and women section, both with own pool. I can only speak of the women side. we bought some very cheap coupons. they were reduced from 50TL (so this is the normal costs) the pool is fairly decent, but a bit small, the shower are awfully small and not well kept. the locker room has one small bench for everyone to use. the shower are sooo small, you just want to get out. the massage rooms were not in use. Paint was falling of the walls, the whole place is desperate need of renovation. But the worst:

The Hamam smelled like mold and was not as clean as I would like a Hamam to be. The water in all containers was soapy, so we decided to skip it and went to the Sauna. Also, a big disappointment. The sauna had a nice temperature of 60 Celsius at most. After 30 minutes I finally started warming up, however by now I was so bored, I decided to finally go swimming.. now THAT was a nice surprise, perfect water if you would have had a very hot sauna. it was sooooo ice-cold it took me at least 3 minutes until I could finally get in all the way. and now I understood, why nobody else was in the water. However, i was brave, swam one round and then got a leg cramp from that ice cold water. It would had made a great dipping after a hot sauna pool. so decided to just read my book. but the lounge chair was dirty and I accidentaly put my book into something sticky that was left on the table.

to sum it up: Instead of a hot sauna, a warm swim and a hot whirlpool the other thing that got me fired up was the horrible way this place is kept. Avoid !!!
rsvpme says: