Spa and Massage in Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia

Spa and Massage in Jakarta Reviews

cilukba cilukba
Affordable and Rilex Spa and Massage (and CLEAN) Nov 20, 2010
Been in Bangkok for almost 2 years, I notice that Bangkok is very famous for its massage, however I realise that in Jakarta, aromatheraphy massage and foot massage are much more cheaper and hmm I don't dare to say it is nicer as everyone has different taste.. just say it is compatible.

Here is the places that I highly recommended. I won't put so much review, JUST try it! :)

Martha Tilaar Spa (see

You can get body scrub and massage (3hours) for only IDR 300,000 (~USD30) in a very decent place.

2. FACE MASSAGE (face relaxation)

Bale bale spa -

If you haven't tried face massage.. then JUST TRY :). It is very good when you have a tiring day or not in a good mood, coz it will relax your face :), the massage will take around 40mt and continue with face mask.

Price is IDR 85,000 (USD 9). forget to say, bale bale is only for Ladies.

Nano in Pluit Selatan Raya,

This is my Favorite, Cheap, Professional and Great Facility (very comfortable chair, private LCD TV). They provide man and woman therapist.

For foot massage is IDR 55,000/ USD 6 (90min).

For Body massage is IDR 85,000/USD 9 (90min) and you get soup as well after ur massage :D.

A very good DEAL

JaSpa - Mall ambasador

I tried the massage and I loveee it.. but haven't been there for long time, so I dont know how much is it exactly, but must be around IDR 150,000 (USD 16) for 90 min massage and you get Jacuzzi facilities.
cilukba says:
Sure.. YOU HAVE TO!! :D
Posted on: Nov 22, 2010
Mnawin says:
Hi Mei, thanks for yr review.. I will try next time..
Posted on: Nov 21, 2010