Spa Sevilla

In the Hotel Melia, Sevilla, Spain

Spa Sevilla Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Spa Sevilla Oct 08, 2011
Spa Sevilla is a spa attached to the hotel Melia. It is not cheap, but it is a nice place to come to relax as a treat.

There is a plunge pool, warm and cold Jacuzzis, a warm pool, a thing that squirts hot and cold water on your legs whilst you walk around on stones (!) and several hot and cold showers, steam rooms and a sauna. I have never been entirely sure what order you are meant to do these things in, but all of them are very nice. The spa is very clean, and the staff are friendly and speak a little English. There are massages available (not cheap, but one of the best massages I’ve ever had).

Although probably too pricey for a stop on a long trip, if you’re in the area for a treat or a long weekend this is a great way to relax.

Related Travel Blogs About Spa Sevilla

0111 Magnificent Sevilla (Spa 004—revisit)
After Algeciras, I head on towards my next goal:  To explore and parkbench a new country: Portugal.  But on the way, I was to spend a good couple of hours revisiting beautiful Sevilla. &nb… After Algeciras, I head on towards my next goal:  To explore and parkbench a new country: Portugal.  But…

Check Sevilla Hotel Deals