Spa Castle

www.nyspacastle.com - 718) 939-6300

Spa Castle College Point Reviews

sugarose sugarose
Everyone needs to relax once in a while Jul 28, 2011
I was taken here on my birthday. I am not a big fan of spas because although i like to relax i am constantly worrying about the price. The price here was $45 on the weekend, which is ten dollars cheaper on the weekdays and makes it a bargain. It gives you access to the various types of saunas and various pools(herbal,massage etc, hot and cold). The facilities are super clean I didnt see grime and dirt anywhere. The options are numerous. I like the fact you use the magnetic watch to pay for everything which means if you want to eat or purchase additional things you dont have to worry lugging your card or money around. You wear this bracelet even when you are underwater.

The saunas are fantastic everything from LED,to salt, to gold to Jade. I went in the Jade Sauna which is the hottest and thought i was going to die of heat because it was 180 degrees! But then once i sat down and relaxed it felt really really good.

The options for pools are pretty good. I love the little massage chairs in the pools. Sooo relaxing. I also enjoyed the hot and chilled pools in the women's area.I also really liked the waterfall massage one. I like the fact they have a spot for you to do an intense scrub. Honestly, i did not try the extra services because they are a bit pricey but the general deal seems good.

Overall, I would definitely go again.
not my photo but here is what it l…

Compare Bronx Hotel Rates (7.2km away)

Spa Castle Map