Southwest Rapid Rewards
Southwest Rapid Rewards Austin Reviews
Southwest Airlines Travel Rewards Aug 04, 2009
Since I live in the Southwest, I support my region airline (if you can believe that). Well I'm a frequent flyer member of Southwest Airlines because they offer very affordable fares to many destinations I travel to including Las Vegas. I joined the Rapid Rewards program in March of 2007 on a trip to Las Vegas. The lady on the phone who took my reservation after the system had failed online insisted I would like the program and added the fact that it was free "what have you got to loose" she added. Well I have never been glad to have joined a programme like the Southwest Rapid Rewards, One more flight to earn a free ticket and I can't wait for it.. Here are the positive and negative side of it:
1. 1 point for each segment travelled.
2. 16 points gets you a free ticket to any destination within the southwest flying zones
3. Toll free access to reservations as a rewards member
4. Reward points are good for 3 years
5. Priority seating on flights
Points are not transferable
Part of the list My Travel Reward Programs
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!