Santa Monica, California

South Santa Monica Reviews

Sheila_0808 Sheila_0…
South Bar/Restaurant Nov 01, 2008
This bar/restaurant had just opened about seven months ago. It's where the southern food from the south that keeps the southern californians coming back to this place.

A place where you and your friends can enjoy the food southern style and to try their famous fried okra and sweet potato fries and to watch the games as well.

Perfect for happy hour as it starts from 3pm to 8pm half price on their selected menu.

The bar has not only offers good food and drinks but they also have a nice sitting arrangement and if you prefer to have a private party just ask them and will arrange you to have their private lounge.

Last time i was there was back in September when we had a birthday party for one of my coworkers. Our bills came up to $600.00 but it was all worth it:D
sweet potato fries
fried okra

Related Travel Blogs About South

No Sushi for You! :-(
As I suspected, we woke up early and well, I woke up even earlier as Mel tries to be slick by pulling her laptop under the covers (like I am not going to see the screen still!!! LOL).  We wander…Santa Monica instead of south towards San Diego!! LOL.  Angel gets a call while we are parking from the restaurant…

Check Santa Monica Hotel Deals