South Pacific Travel SAC

Lima, Peru
www.visit2peru.com - (0511) 5655545 / Celphone 975448117
South Pacific Travel SAC - Ernesto, our driver, with my sons.
South Pacific Travel SAC - The mini-van.
South Pacific Travel SAC - Our breakfast.
South Pacific Travel SAC - The gas station.
South Pacific Travel SAC - In front to Larco-Mar Mall.
South Pacific Travel SAC - Inside the minivan
South Pacific Travel SAC - Stop in Miraflores ...

Check Lima Hotel Deals

South Pacific Travel SAC Lima Reviews

Nana_gincin Nana_gin…
South Pacific Travel SAC - Tourism bus service Jan 01, 2013
For the travel to Lunahuaná used this service, the price was quite well, S /. 95.00 x person and offers:

- Transfer Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima with breakfast on board and a complimentary pisco sour.

- Local Tour + boating or ride "cuatrimoto" or bike or a voucher for lunch at Condoray Restaurant.

- Visits to local wine and a beekeeping.

- Free time to explore the city.

There are three meeting places for picking up the passengers, we (4) chose the National Bank on the corner of Avenida Arequipa and Javier Prado, San Isidro district at 7.45 am, we arrived at 7:40, immediately driver was identified (Mr. Ernesto, very friendly and pleasant) we did the same, we aboarding the mini-van (already had three passengers from the first stop in Los Olivos) and not having more passengers here, we went to Miraflores, instead of the next parade . We arrived 7:55 a.m., 8:00 a.m. meeting time, passengers (2) arrived on time, were identified and left bound to Lunahuaná. The mini-van was quite comfortable, clean, full-team and sure enough, a refreshing air conditioning (Ernesto said that if we wanted snow, also have: D ...) and had GPS, so we relied on our driver and in the unit.

We ate at home a light breakfast, tea and a piece of Panetón and I made my children to pack up their backpacks a personal water bottle frozen, a sandwich with tortilla+hotdog, a boiled egg and crackers, so definitively my kids are not hungry going to complain. In my backpack also had secret weapons: sunscreen, insect repellent, aspirin and a bottle of frozen water of 2.5 liters.

Along the way, as at 8.30 am, we stopped at a gas station and gentile Ernesto picked us each our breakfast on a tray consisting of: A large chicken sandwich very good, fries potatoes to the sandwich, a bottle of orange juice, and a banana, really enough to satisfy the hungriest. Here began the camaraderie among the group, we were presenting and we started talking. A half hour later, with everything done and collected, throwing the disposable and waiting for visitors from the bathroom, we made our way to our destination. No problems on the outward or return, Ernesto was telling us how convenient if we asked about somewhere.

At lunchtime, Ernesto took us to Condoray, a very nice exclusive and expensive restaurant, where we were invited complimentary pisco sour but where we didn't stay (all the nine) because we had decided to eat in another place.

For me, the price and service were really satisfactory as they do tours to other areas, I'll be on the lookout for when making one to Caral, Lomas of Lachay and Albufera ... for me South Pacific is highly recommended.
Inside the minivan
Stop in Miraflores ...
In front to Larco-Mar Mall.
The gas station.
Nana_gincin says:
Done ... :D
Posted on: Jan 01, 2013
rsvpme says:
Very nice, crisp........why not also translate in Spanish ?
Posted on: Jan 01, 2013