Find a South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Travel Buddy

Looking for a South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands travel buddy? Meet South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,471 members and has been featured in:

1 award
Alright, I'm 36 years old and I come from Eindhoven in the Netherlands. Tourism and travelling is part of me, since I've worked for an outgoing tour operator specialized in European travel for over 1…
dream destination
By trade, I'm a Computer Systems Engineer and have been for about 10 years. I decided to go the University, where I am now. I've come straight into third year as I have an HND from College (many moon…
dream destination
Interests: traveling, swimming, skiing, music, the beach, being outside, guitar, sports, languages
dream destination
That's me! Contact me if you are looking for a chat, or a travel buddy!
dream destination
a very random location i know.
dream destination
I am easy going, want to see the world, adventurous, relaxed and outgoing
dream destination
I've done no traveling since '05-'06, and have wanted to since. I would like to go traveling in about 2 years time (if all goes well until then) and will include dates as accurate as possible closer …
dream destination
Easy going laid back travler, not a big partier. Enjoy shooting pool and checking out what the locals do.
dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
1 vouch 2 awards
Interests: Love the nature, travelling, reading, swimming, diving, music, cooking..
Interests: Photography, travel, nature & wildlife
dream destination
I want to see more penguins and glaciers, and meet elephant seals and I want to visit Shackelton's Grave