South Beach Hotel

South Beach Hotel Rates and Deals

South Beach Hotel Miami Beach Reviews

luvwatersports luvwater…
I won't go here again/236 21st St. – Miami South Beach Hotel May 15, 2008
When we checked in I asked my husband, "Can we check out and get our money back?" It was about 2am so I figured I could rough it a night. It was very large w/ a large flat screen. So I guess it is great for college pp. It was right on the strip, close to the beach and if you care to party. They sold drinks everywhere, you name it, they had it. You had to walk a good bit for a shop. Not for families w/ young children. BE AWARE..TOPLESS WOMEN AND BANANA HAMICKS IF YOU GET MY DRIFT ON THE BEACH.

There is a pic on Kayak.com. Would you belive it got 3 stars. I'm guessing only b/c it's location.

South Beach Hotel Overview

This hotel is situated across from Collins Park, in the Art Deco District of the city. Guests of the South Beach Hotel Miami Beach will find a host of diversions within a short walk of this establishment, including museums and performing arts venues. The Miami International Airport is approximately 10 minutes away from South Beach and the South Beach Hotel Miami Beach. Private transportation is the easiest way to and from that destination. Miami Beach is walkable in most places.

There are a total of 51 guestrooms at this establishment. The hotel rooms are entirely air conditioned and come with modern amenities. Each room is provided with cable television service. All of the in-room telephones have a voice mail box.

Guests arriving at this hotel in their own transportation have the option of valet parking or of parking their own vehicles. The establishment offers practical services that include laundry and dry cleaning. This hotel dates to the late 30s, and exhibits the characteristic style of southern Florida.

South Beach Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria

Related Travel Blogs About South Beach Hotel

Sobe
Miami NiceIf I was forced to pick just one place in the whole wide world to sit and have a drink at then it would have to be the terrace of the Tides Hotel in South Beach, Miami. Sipping a cool, cool…Hotel in South Beach, Miami. Sipping a cool, cool beer I can just make out Miami
Panama Canal Cruise.
Joined the Celebrity Constellation at San Diego for a 14-night cruise through the Panama Canal to Miami.   Stayed one night at the Howard Johnson Hotel before boarding.    Di…Miami at the Casablanca Hotel on the South Beach  -  this is rather far from the port…
Tour time in Miami
Happy little me: I got to sleep in this morning.  It felt soooo good!  I slept like a rock on a very comfortable bed in a beautiful room with a glorious view of the entire city of Miami and…Miami, known as South Beach , is known.  Those old hotels and apartment houses are truly wonderful…

Check South Beach Hotel Rates and Deals