South Bank

London, England

South Bank London Reviews

Wilzyy Wilzyy
Buzzing atmosphere Apr 04, 2011
Its really lovely to take a stroll along London's southbank of the Thames in the evening. There are always many street performers singing,dancing,playing instruments or playing with fire or whatever..

I love the atmosphere and I can hang out there for hours just watching the world.

Theres also the view across the river with all the lights, which looks stunning. You might also want to take a ride on the London Eye for an even better view, but this isn't free of course.

Related Travel Blogs About South Bank

The South Bank
Today we all got up around midday and set off down to the South Bank in Brisbane. The South Bank is very pretty and a great place to spend the afternoon. We first looked at the Water Dragons in the R…London South Bank and aside from the riverside car highway, the lack of St Pauls and the path flanked by jungle…
A Few Days in London
London is one of my favorite cities and I am lucky to have some great friends who live there.  In early July, 2009 I visited for a few days vacation.  The trip started off interestingly eno…South Bank--One of my favorite parts of London is along the South Bank.  Between London Bridge and Westminster…

Check London Hotel Deals